Tuesday, March 5, 2013
7/8 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
7/8 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
3/4 cup and 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon sour cream
1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon water
1-2/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
2. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in eggs, sour cream, oil and water. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup warm water
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
3. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.
2 cups whipping cream
6 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
1. Stir together the whipping cream, milk, vanilla, and white chocolate chips in a slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted. Stir again before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and candy canes, as desired.
6 Juicy sour apples
1 c flour
1 c Brown sugar
1/4 lb margarine
1/2 pt Whipping cream
2 tb Sugar
1 ts Cinnamon (heaping)
1 qt vanilla ice cream
1 tb Red-hot cinnamon candy (opt)
PIE: Pare, core and slice apples, and put in pie plate. Mix flour and
brown sugar, then add margarine and mix until crumbly. Sprinkle this
mixture over apples and bake at 350 deg. for about 30 min. or until
apples are done. Serve warm with Cinnamon Ice Cream.
CINNAMON ICE CREAM: Whip the cream, add sugar and cinnamon. Soften ice
cream; add cinnamon mixture and whip. If desired, add cinnamon candy
Monday, January 28, 2013
Chocolate and Cocoa Recipes!
chocolate recipes with cocoa not only show you how to create delicious chocolate cake, cookie and pie recipes but it also teaches you the secrets behind making scrumptious chocolate home made candy recipes. Written in an easy to understand style, with no difficult or complicated instructions; Chocolate and Cocoa Recipes provides a wide variety of mouth watering recipes that are very simple to do-even if you’re a beginner.
Take a look at this sneak peak at what you’ll discover in Chocolate and Cocoa Recipes …
• Easy recipes to create chocolate caramels, chocolate éclairs and chocolate jelly. Only you will know how simple they really are to create.
• Why chocolate is actually healthy for you! Dispell all of those old myths when you learn the secrets behind the reason why chocolate can actually help to aid digestion…and much more!
• The secret to making exceptional hot fudge sauce...
• And much, much more!
As you can see there’s a ton of delicious, mouth watering and exciting information about chocolate in Chocolate, chocolate recipes with cocoa. It’s jam packed with everything you need to know to create wonderful chocolate creations for every occasion.
Whether you’re just starting out or you are an experienced cook, the recipes in Chocolate and Cocoa Recipes are perfect!
You get everything you need to satisfy your passion for chocolate in Chocolate and Cocoa
Recipes. Just take a look:
Chocolate Nougat Cake
Chocolate Cream Candy
Spanish Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Dipped Fruit Fudge
Chocolate Molasses Kisses
And there’s even more!!!!!!!!!!
Order right now and you can be satisfying your passion for chocolate in less than five minutes!